The Most Advanced Next Generation Code Reader to Diagnose All 1996 and Newer OBD II Compliant Vehicles!
AutoLink® AL319 OBD II/EOBD Code Reader featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M readiness key, color display, and built in speaker to enable users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drivability problems. It eliminates drive cycle guesswork by notifying the driver with color coded LEDs, audible tone, and dynamic all-in-one I/M readiness status.
· Work with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) Domestic, Asian and European
· View Live & Freeze Frame data
· Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
· Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
· Retrieves generic (P0, U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P2, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
· Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
· Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
· Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
· Display monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
· Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
· Multilingual menu and DTC definitions (English, Spanish, and French)
· Internet software updates and upgrades via USB Interface
· Limited One (1) Year Warranty