The Most Advanced Next Generation Code Reader to Diagnose All 1996 and Newer OBD II Compliant Vehicles!
AutoLink® The AutoLink AL439 OBD II/EOBD Scanner supports all 10 modes of OBD II test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems test, TFT color display, built-in speaker , the versatile, easy-to-use AL439 will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
· Work with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN) Domestic, Asian and European
· Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
· Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage and resistance at the fingertip
· Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
· Bright color coded LEDs and built in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
· Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light ( MIL)
· Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
· Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
· Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
· Display monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status (emissions)
· Graphs data (1996 and newer)
· Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
· Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
· Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish and French, etc.
· Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN).
· Internet update.
· Prints data via PC.
· AutoLink® AL439 Tool
· User’s Manual
· CD software
· USB cable
· Main Cable
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.