This DS708 diagnostic scan tool from Autel delivers everything you would expect. It comes with WiFi internet function enabling automatic software update from server, internet access for data information, wireless connection to your printer for easy print out. It uses Windows CE program, 7 inch color touch screen, full OBDII & Can communication built-in module (no key or extra adaptor needed), broad & advanced vehicle coverage for more than 60 vehicle makes.
Advanced Holden Software exclusive only to Interequip and authorized dealers: VR to VE key programming, module programming PIM and BCM Linking in VZ VY VX VT and much more! Functions more advanced than factory scan tool. Advanced Opel programming functions(incoming development for z18xe engine programming for TS Astra, which will allow the workshop to replace a new engine ecu or program capability)…and much more. You must try Autel DS708 scanner before you buy any other aftermarket scan tools that cost much more dollars!
Advanced Australia Ford Software exclusive only to Interequip and authorized dealers: AU to FG key programming, Module Programming, RCM, BEM, ABS, AIM, BPM, PAM and more! Factory tool level deep advanced software functions. You must try Autel DS708 scanner before you buy any other aftermarket scan tools that cost much more dollars!
Vehicle Makes (deep OEM level software)
- Australia: Holden & Ford
- Asia: Mazda, Honda, Mitsubishi, Toyota, Subaru, Nissan, Hyundai, Scion, Infinity, Lexus, Acura, Kia, Isuzu, Daewoo, Cherry, Great Wall, Geely
- Europe: BMW, Benz, Benz Sprinter, Citroen, Opel, Volvo, Peugeot, Renault, VW, Audi, Euro Ford, Landrover, Daicia, Skoda, Seat, Mini, Smart, Jaguar, Alfa Romeo, Fiat, Saab, Abarth, Mayback, Bently, Bugatti, Porsche..and more
- USA: Chrysler, Ford, GM
- Broad vehicle coverage (over 60 makes) and deep OEM level software
- Full OBDII support including CAN capability
- Accurate and fast diagnosis of all electronic systems
- On-screen service tips provide you the solution you need at your fingertips
- Data graphing and graph merging for quick & easy data review & analysis
- Supports all 9 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs
- Powered by Autel Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or “keys”
- Daylight visible high-resolution 7 inch full color display
- Easy automatic Wi-Fi upgrades available in new software releases
- Hot Key for Quick Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Automatic Wi-Fi data logging for quick and accurate after-sales service
- Convenient Wi-Fi printing
- Modular design allows for future capability expansions
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber grips
Autel manufacturer DS708 official website: www.auteltech.com
Interequip exclusive dealer website: http://www.autel.net.au/autel-australia.php