- Split structure, separated measuring unit and control unit for easy operation.
- Large LCD screen, interactive menu with opacity reading and light absorption
- coefficient reading, simple direct and convenient operation.
- With functions of free acceleration test and measurement of transients, automatic process of test data and display of 10 minutes warm-up time, automatic zero reset.
- With adoption of advanced partial flow technology, measuring unit tests smoke emissions of diesel-powered vehicles directly.”Scavenge air curtain” technology prevents the optical system from being polluted.
- With constant temperature control in the sample cell, it can avoid condensation and influence of accuracy due to change of temperature.
- Equipped with micro printer and RS-232C Serial interface to communicate with external computer.
- The performance meets the requirements of ISO11614 and GB3847-2005.
Measuring range: Opacity (N) : 0 to 99.99%
Light absorption coefficient(k) : 0 to 16.0m
Revolving speed: 300 to 9999 rpm
Oil temperature : -50 to 120 ºC
Indication error: Opacity(N) : ± 2.0 %
Resolution: Opacity(N) : 0.1 %
Accuracy: Opacity(uncorrected): 2.0% (absolute error)
Oil temperature: 2 ºC (absolute error)
Revolving speed (piezoelectric): 1.0% (relative error)
Effective length of optical path : 215mm
Equivalent length of optical path: 430mm
Length of sampling probe: 2.5m
Power consumption: 200W
Power supply: AC 240V 50Hz
Weight: Control unit 5.5 kg (including printer) Measuring unit: 6.5 kg
Dimension: Control unit 370 x 280 x 220 mm Measuring unit: 410 x 215 x 360 mm